A place to create and share beautiful things......

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tarjeta: May the bounty of the season....

Hello! It's time for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge # 135. This week Stamp Fairy is our sponsor.
Visit here to see all the proyects from our talented DT ladies.
Recipe:
d/p- Me & My Big Ideas, c/ SU
doily,satin ribbon, dew drops
stickles, Prima flower, EK leave punch
Distress ink
sentimment- CTMH
Thanks for watching and don't forget to leave a comment. I love to hear from you...
Bye

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful...i love the doily...

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning--I love the doily!!! :) That patterned paper is fabulous for the inspiration, too1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bien Linda!! me gusta como usastes el doily!
    Un abrazo!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a message. I love to hear from you...
Bye