A place to create and share beautiful things......

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gift bag: Happy Birthday...

Hi blogger friends! It's time for challenge # 166 at Cupcake Inspirations. This week Bugaboo Stamps is our sponsor, visit here to see all the beautiful creations from DT ladies.




                                                              This week inspiration.
 Bugaboo Stamps
Recipe:
image- Bugaboo
Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits
c/s SU, d/p EP
plain gift bag(Walmart)
3Dfoam, TH distress inks, Sakura white pen
Copics multiliner
sentimment - SU
Thanks for watching and don't forget to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you...
Bye

5 comments:

  1. Hola Zulma
    Fabby Creation! GREAT JOB!
    Me encanto!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonita, primis. Me encanto y el monito esta chulisimo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermosa! Me encantó el sello del mono y todo el diseño. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que linda te quedo!! y ese monito me encanta!!
    Un abrazo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love also Bugaboo Images and this cute little monkey makes your card so fun..love the layer on your card Zulma...would you min time to time to visit my blog dear...big hugs...(I try my best to see your blog but with the school not so easy to do that dear...but I will try as much as I can to come here again and again :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a message. I love to hear from you...
Bye