A place to create and share beautiful things......

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tarjeta: Happy Bee day.....

Hello blogger friends. it's time for challenge #168 at Cupcake Inspirations. This week Stamp Fairy is our sponsor. Visit here to see all the beautiful proyects from DT ladies.
                                                          This week cute inpiration.
Stamp Fairy
 Recipe:
image: Stamp Fairy
Copics
c/s AC, SU  d/p MME (Stella Rose)
Cuttlebug and Nestabilitie die (octagon)
AC ribbon, Copic multiliner,Sakura white gel pen
SU label punch
sentimment- Stampendous
Thanks for watching and don't forget to leave a comment. I love to hear from you...
Bye

4 comments:

  1. he's adorable, especially those cheeks. I just want to pinch them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring Zulma and the cute Images...the arrangement on your card too..lovely cute card..may I ask you dear I am being top 5 in the cup cakes challenge how can I get the badge...would you mind to help me to send the LINKS to my mail dear...thanks so much...Miss you Zulma...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primis está hermosa tu tarjeta y la forma en que la coloreaste. Me encanta muchas veces. Un abrazo... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zulma que tierna la imagen del osito, me encanto. Tu tarjeta esta super preciosa. Te felicito!
    Great JOB!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a message. I love to hear from you...
Bye