A place to create and share beautiful things......

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another blog award

My cousing Wilma from The Busy Ladybug gave me this award. I'm so honored to display it in my collection of awards. She is a talented girl, you can see all her beautiful creations HERE. Thanks primi!

Here are seven thing that you don't know about me:
1. Recently was my B-day, I'm 43 yrs
2. I had 2 pets and their names was a kind of food: Kiwi(love bird) & Brocoli(dog)
3. I learn to drive at 13 in a big car ( blue Buick)
4. On my college yrs I had my father's white Volkswagon called Casper.
5. I don't like of scary movies
6. I see all the Disney's movies, love the Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Aladin, 101 Dalmatian's, Cinderella.
7. I loveeeeeeeeeee coffe and cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a message. I love to hear from you...
Bye