A place to create and share beautiful things......

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tarjeta: Hello.....

Hi! and welcome back. It's challenge # 39 on 2 Sister's Challenge Blog. This week theme is " How do your garden grow", ans Pattie's Creations is our sponsor. Check the blog ande see all the beautiful creations of our talented DT ladies and leave a little love.



This is my card, and this image is so easy to color, beautiful sunflowers and I simulate the water with glossy accents.
Recipe:

image: Pattie's Creations

Copics

Cuttlebug and Nestabilities dies

d/p- My Mind's Eye, c/s SU

glitter brads, 3d-foam, Color Box ink

SU wordwindow punch

sentimment- Hero Arts


Thanks for watching and don't forget to leave a comment. I love to hear from you...

Bye







1 comment:

  1. Muy linda y delicada tu tarjeta, los colores bellos me encantó como pintaste la imagen.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a message. I love to hear from you...
Bye